Tuesday 28 August 2012

Week 1 weigh in and SOOO many red flags

Happy to say I am exactly the same weight I was last Wednesday, which was the final weight for round 2. When I weighed myself one Sunday morning I'd put on 600g after are rather indulgent weekend. But with 2 days of clean eating and sticking to my calories I am back at last weeks weight. I am closer to 80 than I am to 90 and I'm a weight I haven't been in over 10 years. Squeeeeee!

Last night I was diarising my red flags and I have to admit I'm a little scared. Lets me honest I really have no self control when it comes to food and to have so many red flags is a little daunting and I'm really going to have to plan out those red flags so I don't jeopardise my final 12wbt.

Here's a sample for you
- Fathers Day - usually a indulgent day filled with deliciously rich food and a steady flow of alcohol.
- A pre-planed cheese and wine afternoon with some girlfriends to discuss our upcoming camping trip
- Our local 12wbt crew finale/welcome party
- A week of camping (Gulp) thankfully one of the other mum's is also on 12wbt this round and I think we'll only be sharing dinners so everything else I should be able to control.
- My neice/nephew's birthday party
- Bathurst weekend: another indulgent weekend filled with lots of food and alcohol
- My Mum's birthday
- My son's birthday
- Icehouse concert
- 12wbt Finale party

WOW I am really going to have to be organised and flex my willpower muscle.

Until next time
LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment